Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 2 Review- Upper Body Fix


Hi everyone!  Day 2 is done and in the books!  I am feeling great with the 21 Day Fix so far.  Today was Upper Body Fix and I really liked it!

I was a little ambitious with my weight choices today, with my heavy weight being 15 pounds.  Autumn does a lot of repetitions in this workout, so my shoulders fatigued quickly at this weight. If you are just starting working out or have not worked out in a while, don't be afraid to use lighter weight and work up to heavier weights.

My food was great.  I did get a little hungry today though.  Over all I am really happy with the workouts and the food portions!  I can't wait for tomorrow- Lower Body Fix... 'cause the Bootay needs a little work!

If you have any questions about the 21 Day Fix or any other workouts, send me an email to smdiehl03@gmail.com and I would be happy to help you!



No comments:

Post a Comment