Tuesday, March 25, 2014

21 Day Fix Approved- Berry "Ice Cream"


I don't know about you, but if I am eating healthy every now and then I want a treat!  With the simple meal plan of the 21 Day Fix, you CAN!  I created this 21 Day Fix Approved Berry "Ice Cream" that satisfies my sweet tooth!  It is rich and creamy and delicious.

Berry "Ice Cream"


21 Day Fix Approved Berry "Ice Cream"
Ingredients
1 Red Container plain Greek Yogurt (I used 2%)
1 Purple Container Frozen Mixed Berries (no sugar added)
1 packet stevia or 1 tbsp. Agave Nectar

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix well for a minute or two until thick and smooth.

Serve immediately or freeze for a little while.

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!! Sounds like what I am going to have for dessert tonight because I just bought Greek Yogurt and frozen mixed berries yesterday!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Will defintely be trying this over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! Always looking for some great recipes to liven up Healthy Eating! Especially as I'm starting the 21 Day Fix next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to try this!!! I was looking for a healthier summer treat and this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete