Saturday, March 15, 2014

21 Day Fix- Emotional Eating



EMOTIONAL EATING is something I think most of us can relate to!


You can count on one thing for sure during your health and fitness journey.  That is something WILL go wrong.  Something with your family, your job or anything external!  How you deal with it is going to make all the difference in reaching your health and fitness goals.

For me, I turn to food.  That is just how I have always done it.  Its starts with one day, and pretty soon three months go by and have totally given up on myself and my goals.

Well, not this time.  I am determined and I have made a promise to myself.  By knowing what my triggers are and planning accordingly, I will be able to cope with the stress of trials and be successful with my goals :)

Watch today's video and post your thoughtful answers in the comments!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment