Saturday, March 22, 2014

21- Day Fix Meal Plan: How I Use The Containers


So I have had a lot of questions about how I use my containers in the day.  I have broken up my meals to contain my purple and yellow containers early in day when I need more energy.

Because I was 30 calories  away from the next meal plan goal, I went ahead and added in one extra RED container to my meal plan. Here is a  calendar of my meal schedule.


When you get your 21 Day Fix program, send me an email and we can workout how to use your containers together so you can be successful!
My Favorite 21 Day Fix Recipe Blog   Turkey Meatballs- 21 Day Fix Approved

5 comments:

  1. What do you do with the whey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mix it with water and drink it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you find yourself getting bored???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really. That's the beauty of the 21 Day Fix. You can eat real food :) I do change my meal plan from week to week, but I have eaten like this for so long with all of my contest preps, that this seems normal :) It's better though because on the Fix I can have things like cheese and fruit where as my contest prep coaches would never think to let me have those items. I also like getting creative with my recipes. Protein Muffins save my bacon. They taste so yummy and are totally healthy.

    ReplyDelete