Saturday, March 29, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan- Week of 3-30-14


This week I am keeping some things the same, because they work for me and I like and look forward to eating them. I am changing it up with wild rice for my yellow container at lunch and I will probably season that with the all purpose seasoning.   I am extra excited about my dinner this week.  I am going to make it tomorrow and it will be ready for me when I get home from work and I am hungry!  I will save time and the temptation to grab unhealthy food will be gone.

Here is the link to the Chili Relleno Casserole:  http://dealdiehl.blogspot.com/2014/03/21-day-fix-approved-chili-relleno.html

Here is what my meal plan looks like :

Week of 3-30-14 Meal Plan


Here is all the food I need for this weeks meals! 


21 Day Fix Food
Need help sticking to the 21 Day Fix or just want some extra motivation?  You've come to the right place.  Check out my blog for tons of 21 Day Fix recipes, tips and help.  Want even more?  I work with people online so they get the best results they can with the 21 Day Fix program!  Just send me an email at smdiehl03@gmail.com with 21 Day Fix Coaching in the subject line and we can get you on the path to success!

2 comments:

  1. Your menu plan says "1 scoop whey" for a snack. Do you mix that with something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 1 scoop of whey mixed with water :)

    ReplyDelete