Thursday, March 27, 2014

A New Adventure- It's Like Christmas!


After two rounds of the 21 Day Fix workouts I want to change things up with my workouts!  I get bored really easy and I feel that it is time to throw in a challenge.

Enter Les Mills Pump! 

I have had my eye on this program for a year now, but it was a little pricy.  What is Les Mills Pump?  This is the home version of the AWESOME Group X workout you can do at most 24 hour gyms.  It uses a barbell and light weights and high reps to create the "rep effect"  I did one group X class years ago and was sore for days after... so I KNOW it works and will whip me into amazing shape!

The best part.... ITS ON SALE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH!  So, I had to get it.
I am still using the 21 Day Fix portion control containers.

So arrived yesterday!  My husband got home before me and sent me a picture of the box! 


I was so glad he did not open it up and spoil the fun for me.   The second I got home, I went into our gym (aka- garage) and opened it up!


 
 
Here is what I found!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment