Monday, March 24, 2014

21 Day Fix- Making PROGRESS- Pushing Play One Day At a Time


SO I just finished my last round of 21 Day Fix workout... I lost inches but no weight. I am ready to change it up a little.

I just entered the Brazil Butt Lift Summer Booty Challenge. It is 60 days and I really enjoy this workout. It is a no joke, booty blasting workout.

In addition, I am going to do Les Mills Pump!!!! EEEK I am a little worried and totally EXCITED for this. It is only 3 days a week (which will fit nicely into my BBL schedule) It is a crazy barbell workout. One of the workouts has like 500 squats in it!!! It uses lighter weight, but crazy reps to whip your body into shape. It is on SALE this month, and with my 25% coaching discount it was only 150 (regularly 305!!!) BOOM!


I am STILL FOLLOWING the 21 Day Fix Portion Control Meal Plan. this program comes with the containers that you can use for other awesome workouts as well... SO WORTH It!!!

Cant wait to show you all my progress photos. I was able to squeeze into my bikini bottoms I competed in. I have not been able to pull them up over my hips in three years. Not the most glamorous photo I have taken in them, but I was not horrified at my photos either.

MAKING PROGRESS! You gotta eat right, you gotta watch your portions, you gotta push play everyday!!!! If you don't put in the work, you wont get the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment