Friday, March 28, 2014

My Favorite Yoga Pants


I have a large selection of workout clothes... some I love, some I can't fit into yet, some I HATE the way they look on me, and then there are those few that I would wear 24/7 if I could.

This brand of yoga pants are just that.  LUCY.  They are so comfortable.  They don't create a muffin top at all.  They flatter my rear and don't make me look heavier than I am.  I am in LOVE!!


They even have a pair they say makes you look 10 POUNDS smaller.  Um, yes please!

I bought a pair to wear when I was on TV with the 21 Day Fix and I was SO happy with the results! 

check them out:  www.lucy.com

Check out my live TV results in these pants:  http://dealdiehl.blogspot.com/2014/03/21-day-fix-live-tv-results.html

SO worth the money!!! 
My  VERY favorite yoga pants

 

No comments:

Post a Comment