Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chocolate Cake- 21 Day Fix Approved



These things are the crave busters!  Want something chocolate?  Here you go!!!  

Mini Chocolate Cake


1/2 Cup Oats (ground extra fine like cake flour I use my coffee grinder)
1 Scoop Chocolate Whey
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 TBSP ground flax
1/8 Cup mini dark chocolate chips

1 sugar free pudding cup in chocolate
Two full eggs
1 tbsp coconut or caramel sugar free syrup (Torani or Da Vinci)

Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin pan with Pam. Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Mix in the wet ingredients until smooth. Pour evenly into muffin pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tooth pick comes clean. A serving is two mini cakes. Enjoy.



Need help sticking to the 21 Day Fix or just want some extra motivation?  You've come to the right place.  Check out my blog for tons of 21 Day Fix recipes, tips and help.  Want even more?  I work with people online so they get the best results they can with the 21 Day Fix program!  Just send me an email at smdiehl03@gmail.com with 21 Day Fix Coaching in the subject line and we can get you on the path to success!

21 Day Fix Exchange For 2 muffins - 1 Yellow, 1 Red,  1 Tsp
21 Day Fix Approved
21 Day Fix Approved- Mini Chocolate Cakes
























Looking for more healthy treats?  Check out the Blueberry-Orange- Vanilla Muffins: 

Need a little help with planning your meal on the 21 Day Fix?  Click here for help:   

7 comments:

  1. How many cakes does this make? One serving (4 small)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on the size of your muffin pan. I usually get 3-4 depending on how full I fill my tin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have been more specific. What I mean is:This is a one serving recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your serving for a regular muffin or a mini muffin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 regular muffins or 4 mini muffins

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are delicious. Even my husband loves these.

    ReplyDelete