Thursday, April 3, 2014

I love it because.....


I love it because it is the one meal in my day I don't have to plan, think about, or try to come up with on the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan. Every day I am getting my daily dose of dense nutrition for breakfast on my way into work in my convenient shakercup.
 
Came to the stop light this morning on my way into work. Look over to my left and there was a woman with a bowl of cereal and a spoon trying to eat her breakfast with her elbows on the steering wheel. I don't know about you, but I don't think that is the most safest breakfast to consume while driving, let alone nutritious.

folks I've got the easy button. I get my daily dose of dense nutrition every morning while driving to work in my convenient shaker cup. I get all the wonderful super foods phytonutrients, adaptogens , probiotics, prebiotics, protein and healthy carbohydrates in one delicious meal in my shaker cup.

 I love it because it has helped me kick my cravings to the curb! With its over 70 all natural whole foods, I am giving my body the nutrition it craves. With my craving for junk kicked to the curb, I have lost weight just by adding in my tasty shakeology every day.

I am also healthier! I used to catch anything and everything all the time! I would use up all my sick and vacation days being sick! I don't know about you, but I would like to have fun on my vacation days not laying in bed feeling awful! I have not used a sick day in in a whole year! Now that works for me! 



21 Day Fix
Vegan Tropical Shakeology is my favorite flavor


 My favorite is the Tropical Straberry made with a banana and almond milk. I wake up exciged to have it!
Here is how I make it every day on the 21 Day Fix Diet




 But I am curious, how many of you love your Shakeology?

If you drink Shakeology everyday, comment and tell me why you love your shakeology too!

No comments:

Post a Comment