Saturday, April 19, 2014

Super Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir-Fry - 21 Day Fix Approved!


Ok so your in a pinch.  You have nothing thawed out to make a healthy 21 Day Fix portioned meal.  What are you going to do?

Don't worry!  I got ya covered! This is a healthy, yummy, quick and easy meal!
I used a RED container, GREEN container, YELLOW container and a TEASPOON (half coconut oil and half sesame oil).  You can use any variation of those containers.  One night I only used a red and a green for this :)

I bought everything at COSTCO :)

Need help sticking to the 21 Day Fix or just want some extra motivation?  You've come to the right place.  Check out my blog for tons of 21 Day Fix recipes, tips and help.  Want even more?  I work with people online so they get the best results they can with the 21 Day Fix program!  Just send me an email at smdiehl03@gmail.com with 21 Day Fix Coaching in the subject line and we can get you on the path to success!



So Enjoy this quick and easy meal that is 21 Day Fix APPROVED!!!

Costco www.stephaniedfitness.com
Shrimp Stir Fry- 21 Day Fix Approved

Here is another QUICK AND EASY 21 Day Fix Meal Idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment