Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PIYO! You have the power to define yourself. Now use it.


www.stephaniedfitness.com
PiYo- Coming Soon!

I am getting more and more excited for this AMAZING workout is released both on a home DVD set as well as being taught Live at special locations!

Wanna know some great news?!!

I WILL BE TEACHING THIS CLASS LIVE!

So if you're in the Denver Metro Area you can come to my class and get to do this workout with me, LIVE!

Be sure to visit my website, www.stephaniedfitness.com to get the latest information on this workout!

- Class locations, dates and times
- How to order the home version of this workout
- How to earn VIP Status and get discounts on the LIVE class as well as the home version
- How to apply to be in the EXCLUSIVE VIP test group with online and live classes from me!

What is PiYo???
The BEST of Pilates and yoga-inspired moves and cranked up the speed to give you full throttle cardio, strength, and flexibility training—all at once. Burn fat while doing crazy cardio, how?PiYo puts it ALL into each workout so you can get lean and mean without lifting a single weight!




2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE what PiYO has done for my body without leaving me beat up afterwards! I cant wait to be able to do it at home!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to see you in class!!!!

      Delete