Monday, June 9, 2014

Take your love of health and fitness to the next level!


Are you ready to take your love of health and fitness to the next level?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HEALTH AND FITNESS and helping others?
Here is your chance to make a difference for yourself, your financial situation AND the lives of others!!!
I am searching for positive, energetic, and passionate women to mentor over the next 90 days to learn how to build additional income from their home by helping others improve their health & fitness. You will also have a ton of fun and make lasting friendships along the way!
Here's what's involved:
- 8-10 hours per week ( required )
- Online Training materials and tools provided
- Join our Online VIP Group - available 24/7
- MUST have a passion for helping and uplifting OTHERS and a super positive attitude. (required) We try to have FUN so bring you SMILES!
- ***This is YOUR business with my support & guidance
- MUST be self-motivated and driven to succeed ( this is for those serious about a change )
- MUST commit to having FUN and living a healthy lifestyle!!! 
-18 Years or older USA or Canada
There is no guarantee of how much money you'll earn, that will totally depend on what you commit to doing. Only you will put the limits on yourself. I PROMISE you that this opportunity IS REAL and is totally yours for the taking. I had never done anything like this before yet I have been successful simply because I love helping others and have a great support system. I have made lasting friendships and really found my PASSION in LIFE. The very worst thing that will happen to you is that you'll get in really EXCELLENT shape, make some new friends and feel good about yourself.
I'm NOT looking for someone who's trying to "get rich" with as little effort as possible. I'm looking for someone who's READY for MORE and is not a afraid to put in hard work, overcome fears, and grow as a person over an extended period of time. I'm NOT looking for someone who wants to "try it", I'm looking for someone who's ready to go ALL IN and crush it!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
IF INTERESTED:
1) **LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and **
2) FILL OUT this SHORT APPLICATION: http://ow.ly/sDZ24


1 comment:

  1. Training will start soon so hurry up an apply so you don't miss this chance!!!

    ReplyDelete