Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Creamy Garlic Dressing from the Ultimate Reset


This is my absolute favorite dressing.  I have made it with jarred minced garlic and with fresh garlic. It is by far better with fresh!  I don't ever buy salad dressing any more.  They are loaded with artificial ingredients and preservatives.  PLUS save money when you make your own dressings

Creamy Garlic Dressing
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3-5 cloves of garlic (crushed)
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley 
1 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. unfiltered honey or raw agave nectar

Place them all in the blender and blend on medium high for 60 seconds. I store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Be sure to shake it well before using after refrigeration.This is truly a all natural dressing that you know for a fact is free of additives and chemicals. I usually take a couple spoonfuls and drizzle it around my salad. A little goes a long way with this recipe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment