Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fit & Lean in 2015!


How many of you make New Years Resolutions to get fit and loose weight every year?

Yeah, I think that is on most everyone's list. How many of you begin with a fitness routine only to loose motivation a couple weeks into January.

Sometimes it's because you don't see results. Sometimes it's hard to be accountable to only yourself. Sometimes you just plain don't know what you are doing. If this is you keep reading!


www.stephaniefit.com
Click here to register for this Online Personal Training Group





My Fit & Lean in 2015 Online Personal Training group is your solution! This is where ings will change for you! I will coach you DAILY! Sometimes you need someone to believe in you before you can believe in yourself. Trust me, I have been there myself!














When you sign up for this challenge you will receive:
  • Daily Workout Accountability 
  • Daily Motivation
  • My favorite healthy recipes to keep you in the game
  • Weekly Video Chats to check in and help keep you going
  • A customized workout you will enjoy doing!!! 
  • Nutrition support with my favorite all natural meal replacement shake
  • Nutrition accountability!  
  • .....and an opportunity to win the new 21 Day Fix  Extreme 
Do you want more information about this opportunity for you to get the results you want? COMMENT below "2015 IS MY YEAR" and I will be in touch.

Are you already "all in" for this challenge and don't need more info? Fill out the registration form at www.stephaniefit.com and we will begin the process of your transformation in 2015.

A little bit about me:I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, a certified PiYo Instructor, Former National Fitness Competitor in the NPC and Ms. Fitness Organizations, and I am Certified AWESOME... everyday :)

I love health and fitness. You could say I am a total fitness enthusiast!  I struggle and struggled to loose weight and I found the winning combination- the right coach- the right nutrition- and the right workouts (ones you are excited to do!)  I am now helping others get fit and healthy and regain their lives and even their happiness!  It is amazing to me to see how looking  and feeling better enhances our lives.  Check out my transformation!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment