Tuesday, January 27, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved- Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix


When my husband and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon, I feel in love with jerk chicken.  Most have sugar added to them for sweetness, so I have come up with this seasoning mix with out sugar and can enjoy jerk chicken whenever I want...

I also put this on my egg whites, ground turkey, in my rice... or pretty much anything I want to have that wonderful jerk flavor!

21 Day Fix Approved- Jamaican Jerk Seasoning


2-1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1-1/2 tsp ground allspice
1-1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
1 tsp dried minced onion
1/2 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne) or more if you like a little spice!

For my 21 Day Fix- Jerk Chicken Casserole recipe- Click here

Need help with the 21 Day Fix?  I coach people for free-  Send me an email to smdiehl03@gmail.com with "21 Day Fix Help" in the subject line and we chat about your goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment