Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Eat Clean- Sweet Potato Pie Bites


21 Day Fix Approved- Sweet Potato Pie Bites


I love sweet potatoes.  This holiday season I made my first sweet potato pie and I loved it better than I do pumpkin pie.  I made a healthy version and I kept thinking that these would be so great with out the crust-  and would count as a delicious yellow container if you are following the 21 Day Fix!  Also, check out this other fun way to make Sweet Potatoes for that yellow container

Here is what I did-

Sweet Potato Pie Bites- Great for the 21 Day Fix

Ingredients
1 to 1-1/2 large sweet potato,  baked with the skin on.
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
3 egg whites plus 1 full egg
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground clove

Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray your muffin tin with cooking spray.
Peel the cooled sweet potato after it is baked.
Cube into 1" pieces and place in a large bowl.
Add in the coconut oil, eggs and seasonings.
Mix well with a mixer.
Spoon mixture into muffin tin until 2/3rds full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until done

Enjoy!
 If you want help with the 21 Day Fix meal plan- email me!  smdiehl03@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment