Friday, May 20, 2016

Thai Turkey Burgers- 21 Day Fix Approved


Thai Turkey Burger- 


I love Thai food and I love turkey burgers, so why not create a Thai Turkey Burger?!?  This one is pretty yummy.  I make 5 pattys with this one (about 3-4 oz each) and have them ready for my lunches for the week.  I usually will have them bunless and with a side of Thai inspired slaw Get Recipe Here:


Ingredients

1 small shallot, quartered
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Two 1/4-inch-thick slices of peeled fresh ginger
1 jalapeño, stemmed and seeded
1 1/2 tablespoons Bragg Aminos or Coconut Aminos
1 1/4 pounds ground turkey

Directions

In a mini food processor, pulse the shallot, cilantro, ginger and jalapeño with the aminos until chopped.

Put mixture in a bowl and knead in the turkey.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  

Form the meat into 5 3-inch patties, about 3/4 inch thick.

Grill them up!  I will use my gas grill if the weather is nice, or my Foreman Grill inside if not.  8 to 10 minutes until done. 

One patty is 1 red on the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment